Thursday, June 3, 2010

House Update


Reconstruction started this week!!!

Austin and I met with our contractor on Tuesday evening. I think we may have overwhelmed him a bit with our excitement, but he is the nicest guy and he is helping us in so many ways!

I also realized, I do not understand the world of construction, re-construction whatever! I would try and add sentences and words here and there between Edgar and Austin's conversations. They would just stop and sort of look at me. I finally just had to tell them to not listen to me. I guess it would be like if Austin was hanging out with me and my friends at a clothing store and telling us how to dress?

Also, cabinets have the first coat of paint!! They look much better than I thought they would. I was a little scared coming from having the cherry cabinets.

I will upload more pictures soon.

I can't wait to see what they have done this week.


1 comment:

  1. So glad I can keep up with ya'll now! Can't wait to see more pics of the house. Tell Austin we said hey:)

    ReplyDelete