Friday, June 11, 2010

Peace, Love, and Happiness- For a day!


This week has been quite busy. Luckily, we were able to escape for a night before it all started.

Last weekend I had a few hours to fill so I went to PD's in Downtown Franklin. Luckily (and I know i'm using this word twice), for Austin's sake, PD's is so far away from our house because if it was close I would probably find myself their every weekend. Take everything I have ever loved or would love to have in my home and you can find it in PD's.

After my PD's trip I snagged a massage! I didn't realize it had been 3 years since my last massage, oops!

THEN, Austin and I decided to go into town and stay at the Hutton Hotel and eat at Bricktops! I ate mussels for the first time. They were actually pretty good! A much needed day of shopping, relaxation, and quality time with the hubby!




No comments:

Post a Comment